Sunday, November 05, 2006

The Future

I lost my second producer last week. He's too busy with school to commit to the company so it looks like I'm doing this mostly on my own. I don't mind too much, it gives me a lot more control over casting and such but it was nice having the weekly meetings to keep me on track.

I've had a show I've wanted to produce for years which hasn't coalesced yet. It's a two person show that might include an accordion player or someone who can play a Wurlitzer. You might be like "WTF IS THAT!?". You will have to come to the show to find out.

But yeah there's that project and I'm considering putting together a sketch comedy troupe. Other plans include auditioning for Jet City Improv and developing a show with my girlfriend. A sultry singer/vaudeville clown cabaret comedy show extravaganza!

I'm also writing for MetBlogs and getting to see a lot of free theatre because of it. Oh! Did I mention I won first place at Jet City Improv's costume contest on Halloween? I did. As the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz. I did a little move and people loved it. I got a year pass to Jet City Improv and all Wing-It production shows. Awesome.

No comments: