Sunday, September 24, 2006

Goodbye Daily Dancer

For over a year now the Daily Dancer has entertained us at work and at home from our computer screens, creating inventive and spur of the moment performances that made us smile or even laugh.

Today he announced that he will no longer be updating DailyDancer.com and has made his goodbye post. I spoke with him last year when I was inspired to do a couple daily dances myself. At that time he was very interested in other people's dancing and had a few guest performers on his site. My computer area last year made recording things like this far too difficult unfortunately. The lighting was horrible and I had no room to move.

Still, I continued to watch DailyDancer every day. And I have continued to even to this day. When he went on hiatus occasionally I would look through old clips and laugh. He would just bust out with dance moves not minding at all that people might laugh. In fact, WANTED them to enjoy themselves. So, it is with a sad heart I extend my goodbye to the DailyDancer. Thanks for all the performances and the all the laughs DD. They'll be missed!

No comments: